The following documents are intended to serve as helpful resources for certification candidates, committee members and mentors. They are not required reading materials.
Prepare for BCCI Board Certification
Want to become board certified with the Board of Chaplaincy Certification, Inc.? This video is for you!
Articles on CPE and board certification
- Focus on Competence Instead of Learning by Kevin S. Crowder BCC, ACPE Supervisor, published September 1, 2010, Plain Views.
- Chaplaincy Certification Standards as a Curriculum Resource in Clinical Pastoral Education by Beth Jackson-Jordan BCC, ACPE supervisor and Karen Moore BCC, published May 2001, APC website.
- Applications and Forms
- BCCI Application Materials
- Candidate Resources
- Common Qualifications and Competencies
- FAQs Regarding Certification
- Interview Calendar
- Interview Committee Resources
- Subsequent Appearance
- Qualifications for Board Certified & Associate Certified Chaplains