Post a Job
There are times when a classified ad in the newspaper or on a giant online job board does not get the results you want. Looking for a chaplain is one of those times. When chaplains look for employment opportunities, they network with their peers and their professional association. Whether you are advertising a vacancy in your chaplaincy care department or need a qualified person to develop a new program, your listing in Job Opportunities will help you recruit candidates and make the best hiring decision possible.
Chaplaincy care is a specialty to be delivered by persons who possess a solid theological perspective and are sensitive to the diverse spiritual needs of patients and their families. Recruiting chaplains through Job Opportunities offers you access to trained, spiritual professionals. Beyond their graduate degrees, board certified chaplains, associate certified chaplains and board certified chaplains – hospice/palliative care certified must have completed a minimum of four units of Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE) training, specializing in institutional chaplaincy. With certification from the Board of Chaplaincy Certification, Inc. (BCCI), they are guided by a Code of Professional Ethics.
Posting your employment opportunities with APC offers you greater resources to locate your ideal candidate. A 15-day, 30-day or 60-day placement on our website is easy to do and cost effective!
APC offers three options for posting job opportunities designed to fit your needs and budget:
- 15 day posting $127
- 30 day posting $325
- 60 day posting $375
If you are not signed in or do not have an online account yet, when you get to the payment part of your transaction, you will be prompted to either sign in or create an account.
- Purchase the post length you would like.
- Submit Job Posting Information (one of three ways):
- On the payment confirmation page, scroll down to the Special Notes and Instructions section and click through to the form to fill out the posting information.
- In the confirmation e-mail you receive, scroll down to the Special Notes and Instructions section and click through to the form to fill out the posting information.
- In your profile, click on My Downloads and Links. Click the link to your job posting. Follow the link that says Click here to submit Job Posting information.
Please note that payment is due before posting will go live on the website.
If you have any questions on posting a position, please contact the APC office at 847.240.1014 or email@example.com.