Mission, Vision & Values
The Association of Professional Chaplains promotes quality chaplaincy care through advocacy, education, professional standards and service to its members.
- Strengthen the multifaith and multicultural professional competency of chaplains.
- Empower chaplains to demonstrate quality outcomes to those whom they serve.
- Demonstrate the distinctive value of professional chaplaincy, which can be understood by external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with accrediting and hiring institutions, as well as other organizations with which we have a common interest, in order to promote professional chaplaincy.
- Dignity and worth of all persons.
- Faith as an essential dimension of wholeness.
- Chaplaincy care of persons, communities, organizations and systems.
- Inclusivity and diversity.
- Justice and equality for all.
- Professional competency and ethical practice.
- 2023-2025 Strategic Plan
- 75th Anniversary
- Annual Leadership Awards
- Board of Directors 2022 – 2023
- Corporate Sponsors
- The Chaplain’s Covenant
- Mission, Vision & Values
- National Office
- Organizational Structure
- Volunteer Positions