Important Notice Regarding Past-Due Invoices, CE Summary or Five Year Maintenance of Certification
APC Staff are in the final stages of preparing notices for those individuals that have not completed their maintenance of certification for 2019:
- submitted full payments for APC Dues and/or BCCI fees for the 2019-2020 fiscal year
- submitted 2019 Continuing Education summary (due January 2020).
- Completed five-year maintenance of certification if needed to be completed in 2019
Past-due invoices, CE summary or non-compliance of five-year maintenance can impact your standing with APC and your status as a certified chaplain. We are now asking those that believe or are unsure if they are not in compliance with APC/BCCI processes to take the following steps.
- To check on your individual invoices, first log into your APC profile on www.apchaplains.org using your individual username and password. Once logged in, use the menu on the right side of the screen to go to My Invoices (bottom of the menu). From there you can view, print or pay your invoice online. If you have any questions about your invoices, please contact Diane Gerard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To check if your CE summary and/or peer review has been recorded into your record, once logged into your profile, on the right side click on My Certification. Your summary has been received if you see the following:
|Most Recent Continuing Education Report||2019|
|Quinquennial Maintenance of Certification Years||xxxx and xxxx|
|Quinquennial Maintenance of Certification Complete Date||2019|
|Quinquennial Maintenance of Certification Peer Review||2019|
Should you have questions about your CE and/or five-year maintenance of certification, please contact Beth. If you have not submitted your 2019 summary, send it to email@example.com.
Important: APC is your home for professional support. We understand that during this unprecedented time your situation and status may have changed. APC is here to help you during this time, but we need to hear from you. If you are currently unable to pay an invoice or if you need an extension for submitting you CE summary, or five-year maintenance of certification, please contact us today! Our staff are standing by to assist you and we will do as much as we can to help you meet your goals. We value each of our members and we hope you continue to value your professional association.